WHAT WE DO
Kattle Kountry offers a wide variety of mobile veterinary services in Southern Saskatchewan. We provide client-focused veterinary medicine with a strong emphasis on herd performance thru herd health programs, individual medicine, and genetic advancement. For veterinarian Dr. Ashley Eastmond, your bottom line is her main concern. From preventative care to emergency response, every service provides an added value.
For all of our cattle clients, we offer a complete herd health program including:
- Customized vaccine programs
- Pregnancy testing (ultrasound) and palpation
- Semen testing
- Fracture repair
- Sick calf management
- Feed sampling and testing, including nutritional consulting and ration formulation
- Export testing
- Synchronization and artificial insemination (inc. Semen sales)
- Disease investigation and diagnostics
- Herd health management
- Surgical procedures (c-section, LDA/RDA, hernia repairs, and more)
- Dairy herd health
- On-farm 24-hour emergency services
- General health exams
- Vaccinations and deworming
- Nutritional consulting
- Coggins and export testing
- Colic, lacerations, and other emergencies
- Equine reproductive services
SMALL ANIMAL services
Dr. Ashley understand’s the challenges that can arise when taking your pets to a veterinary clinic – that is why we will come to you with our house call service.
- Health and wellness exams
- In-house bloodwork
- Weight control programs
- Veterinary diets
- Nutritional consulting and weight loss programs
- Veterinary diets and pet supplies
- At-home euthanasia (available on emergency service)
END OF LIFE CARE:
The decision to say goodbye and end the life of an animal is a difficult one. Our pets enrich our lives beyond measure, giving us comfort, companionship and that everlasting unconditional love. Dr. Ashley is available to offer guidance, support, and care during this difficult time. At-home euthanasia allows your beloved friend to remain in the comfort of their familiar surroundings during his or her final moments offering you privacy, peace, and comfort during this time. Euthanasia is one of the most difficult decisions we ask our clients to make, but it is one of the most kindest. If you need help deciding when is the right time or have questions regarding end of life care please reach out. Dr. Ashley is caring, compassionate and understanding during this difficult time.
MEDICATIONS & SUPPLIES
Kattle Kountry Veterinary carries a complete line up of veterinary medicines and supplies. If we do not have what you are looking for we can usually get it within 1 business day.
- On-farm owner use semen collection
- On-farm and in-house donor cow flushing and embryo transfer (COMING SOON)
- Semen sales thru Genex and Semex
- Synchronization protocols and artificial insemination
- Portable breeding chute for pasture AI breeding (allowing 2 breedings at one time)
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
Kattle Kountry is there when you need us for any large animal services, 24/7. We understand there are no “business hours” when it comes to farming and such will work with producers, big and small to ensure there needs are met for both routine and emergency services.
If you have a need for Large Animal Emergency Service, please don’t hesitate to call.